In this post, you will find Stock Firmware for Mi A2 Lite which you can download and there is also a Flashing Guide to Flash the ROM.
If you own a Mi A2 lite and want to downgrade, upgrade or move back to Stock ROM from Custom ROM then you landed at the right post Stock ROM or Firmware is the most stable OS you will find out there. And because it includes the low-level code or kernel, flashing a Stock firmware can fix many issues like Bootloop, freezes, bugs and many other software issues.
Download the Stock ROM/firmware and follow the steps given below to flash stock firmware on Mi A2 Lite.
Stock ROM/Firmware For Mi A2 Lite
The Stock ROM for Mi A2 Lite is the Stock Android. Mi A2 lite comes under the Android One program, which simply means that the Software and its updates are handled by Google.
This smartphone will be one of the first to receive the latest Android updates. And the Stock Android means better performance with a much better UI.
Download Links of Stock ROM/Firmware
|Build Number||ROM Type||Details|
|V10.0.18.0.PDLMIXM||Stock||January 2020 Security patch|
|V10.0.17.0.PDLMIXM||Stock||December 2019 Security patch|
|V10.0.16.0.PDLMIXM||Stock||November 2019 Security patch|
|V10.0.15.0.PDLMIXM||Stock||October 2019 Security patch|
|V10.0.14.0.PDLMIXM||Stock||September 2019 Security patch|
|V10.0.13.0.PDLMIXM||Stock||August 2019 Security patch|
|V10.0.12.0.PDLMIXM||OTA / Recovery||July 2019 Security patch|
|V10.0.10.0.PDLMIXM||OTA / Recovery||June 2019 Security patch|
|V10.0.9.0.PDLMIXM||Recovery||May 2019 Security patch|
|V10.0.8.0.PDLMIXM||Recovery||April 2019 Security patch|
How to flash Stock Firmware on Mi A2 Lite
1) Using TWRP
You can either temporary boot the TWRP or just use the already flashed recovery.
- Boot the device into Fastboot mode and connect it to PC
- Make sure ADB and Fastboot drivers are installed and then type this command in Command window
fastboot boot twrp.img
- or boot up to the already installed TWRP
- Download the ROM zip file and Store it in the internal storage of Mi A2
- In TWRP, Tap on “Wipe” and Perform a Full Wipe
- Then Tap on “Install” and go to the location where you stored the ROM Zip file
- Flash the file by swiping on the slider
- Reboot the device.
2) Fastboot Method (Manual)
This method needs an Unlocked Bootloader. So make sure your device is unlocked before trying this method.
- Download MI Flash Tool from here and install it on your computer
- Download and have stock firmware ready
- Decompress the Downloaded ROM file
- Boot the Mi A2 lite into Fastboot mode by pressing Volume down + Power Button at the same time and Connect it to PC via USB Cable
- Open the Mi flash tool and in the Address bar, Paste the path of Decompressed ROM file. You can copy the Path by going into the folder and click on the Top bar.
- After Pasting the Path of decompressed ROM file, Click on “Refresh” button and After that click on “Flash” Button
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.